Lyn-Lake Psychotherapy & Wellness Training Offering
Friday February 23rd
Combining Narrative and Art Therapies: Relating to Problems Creatively (2CEUs)
Presented by: Amy P. DiGennaro, MFA, MA, AT, LAMFT
Participants in this two-hour how training will:
- Learn core principles of both narrative and art therapies, and how they are mutually beneficial
- Understand externalization through verbal and visual means
- Develop skills for relating to problems in creative ways, supporting agency and change (The problem is the problem, and Absent-but-implicit)
- Learn a creative exercise that supports externalization and nonverbal ways of expressing and looking at effects of problems, as well as initiating change
- Develop an understanding of the narrative and art therapy worldviews that support working with diverse clients
Lyn-Lake Psychotherapy & Wellness Training presentations are approved for 2 CEUs by the Minnesota LPCC, LICSW, LMFT, LP, and LADC licensing boards.
Contact Kristin Turner with questions or registration requests: email@example.com
Or visit www.therapy-mn.com for more info.
Lyn-Lake Psychotherapy & Wellness will be hosting multiple Friday morning training sessions throughout 2018. Check back regularly for updates on training topics.
Amy P. DiGennaro,
MFA, MA, AT, LAMFT
Lake Calhoun Center:
3033 Excelsior Blvd.